Thursday, November 29, 2007

My First Job and the Best Part of it... and smileys... :) :) :)

As my first job, Persistent fulfilled my every expectation in terms of the kind of work I do. Since my graduation I always wanted to work in System Software domain. But here, you know what I got, something I had never anticipated as a fresher, Kernel Programming. I thank everyone for this, including God to the person who has the smallest contribution in me getting this work. And I thank PSPL, Pune.

For past few months, being in this project related to Linux File System, I am fascinated, overwhelmed, transfixed and at the same time confident for the things on my way. I am learning and enjoying, everything going up smoothly. Giving the best of me, hoping the future has more opportunities.

Out of above three smileys: one for the First Job, another for the Kernel Programming, and yet another for the best-of-future-luck-to-me.

I am feeling good!!

Tags: Personal, First Job, Kernel Programming, Feeling Good

No comments: